Q. What is virgin hair? remy hair?
A: For virgin, it means our LOKS Hair is 100% natural, unprocessed; you can dye color and bleach and make any texture you like.
And remy means the hair direction are all the same, not mixed, it is free of tangle.
Q. How many pieces in one pack?
Q. How many packs for a full head?
A: If you need to do a full head, it needs 2 to 3 packs, but if you need very full head, then 3 packs will be better.
Q. Why are the hairs getting tangled?
A: Because the hair is being dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not comb (wide tooth comb) your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat our LOKS Hair as your own hairs. Use good quality shampoo and conditioner. Please don't use very high temperature, and put make it by chemical ink. Chemical ink means the chemical which you dye the hair or color the hair, or fix the hair texture.
Q: Why the wavy hairs don’t keep the curl after washing?
A: If curly hair, the hair will come back to curly after you wash, but if wavy, body wave will become loose wave after you wash. And we have some big wave which is keep a little better than body wave.
Q: Can they be straightened?
A: Treat the hairs like your own hairs. You’d better not straighten the hair for using longer, since if you need to straighten the hair, then you will use high temperature, and that will damage the hair quality.
Q. How long does our hairs last?
A: Our LOKS Hair can last for many years depending on how you maintain it.
Treat it like your own hairs and take good care of them so that you can use longer.
Hair Care Tips
- Co-wash the hair before installed. It will better and soften the hairs. Don’t cut the weft, it leads to shedding. If you must cut for installation, pls seal the ends.
- Don’t brush hair from the root to the end directly & handle gently. Brush the hair starting from end section: First 2” to end, then 4” to end, then 6, 8, 10” etc.
- Don’t put excessive heat on the hair, it will cause split- ends and breaking of hairs.
- Curly/ wavy need more care than straight. Never brush hair too strongly, that will definitely lead to shedding & breaking of the hair. And they come back wavy/ curly after washing, but might become loose, pls put hair conditioner to make the curl/ wave better.
- Please keep the curly & kinky curly Moisturized with leave- in curl activators or the hairs will get dry, frizzy and tangle. Never comb them unless they are wet and contains conditioner.
- Use a professional colorist when coloring the hairs, since not all the colors take easily. And test a small strip of the hairs before coloring.
- Deep condition if you dye the hair, since it is chemical procedure. And if you want to use the hair for a longer time, it is better not to dye.